Innovation in digitally enabled clinical trials
28 September 2020
Hear from a range of speakers in academia, industry and the charity sector as they discuss their experience in clinical trials, and the challenges and opportunities ahead.
John Norrie, Director of the Edinburgh Clinical Trials Unit, chaired the event, and was joined by:
· Dr Dave Leather, Global Medical Vice President, GSK Respiratory Therapy
· Professor Aziz Sheikh, Director, Usher Institute and Dean of Data, University of Edinburgh
· Kay Boycott, Chief Executive, Asthma UK and British Lung Foundation Partnership
· Professor Nicholas Mills, Chair of Cardiology and Data Driven Innovation Lead (Health & Social Care), University of Edinburgh
· Professor Matt Sydes, Clinical Trials and Methodology, MRC Clinical Trials Unit at UCL
· James Brook, Head of UK and Ireland Clinical, IQVIA
Edinburgh Innovations Limited is the University of Edinburgh’s commercialisation service. Edinburgh Innovations is a wholly owned subsidiary company of the University of Edinburgh. The Enterprise Services team at Edinburgh Innovations provide free services to encourage and support University of Edinburgh entrepreneurs whether they are staff, students or alumni. We will use your data to keep you informed of our enterprise services including one-to-one adviser meetings, events, competitions, workshops, internships and news. Your data will be held securely and will not be passed on to any third parties. Consent can be withdrawn at any time and all marketing communications will include an unsubscribe link. Please view our privacy notice to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.